Monday, May 3, 2010

(8) "... the stories they told you still run through your veins..." (8)

Back to anger mode.
But this time, something much more personal.

My sister, something is bothering her.
I don't know what it is, but I just know.
And it's not just an ethereal something - it's people.

I know I constitute some of the problem.
But that's something that I'm slowly changing about myself.

It's other people.
And, following my own basic instincts, want to protect her.
This time, I'm not powerless like before - this time around, I know what's spinning, I know what's in the air, and I know the situation a bit more thoroughly.

But, at the same time, I don't know what to do...
Lord, give me an answer...

-Aimann L. Balatayo
Sadman.Actual

p.s.: The subject line is from 'Cries in Vain' by Bullet for my Valentine.

p.s.s.: I'm slowly approaching controlled tipping point.

No comments:

Post a Comment