Monday, March 29, 2010

(8) "We don't sleep very much - these triggers ache for the touch..." (8)

Angry.
Legitimately PISSED OFF.

I trusted them.
Loved them as my own family.
And they lied.
Consecutively, and intentionally.
Tried to lead me into a giant abyss of lies, and take everyone else with me.
Liars and thieves.
Almost made me destroy my family and alienate my real friends.
Hypocrites.
You leave me and my family, and then call us sectarian, a denomination?!
I swear, if I didn't love you the way I do, I would've already created a hole the size of Mother American and Father Russia, COMBINED, through wherever you guys meet.
Honestly, you broke my heart, and manipulated me.
May God have mercy on you, because I know I won't.

--

Sorry, I was just really mad at a group of people.
I have the tendency to vent at times.
I hope this week will turn out better :)

-Aimann L. Balatayo
Sadman.Actual

p.s.: The subject line is a lyric piece from "Elective Amnesia" by Rise Against.

1 comment: